- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 AIRPRINT SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 EPRINT SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 TROUBLESHOOTING
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 PAPERJAM
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 PRINT HEAD ALIGNMENT FAILD
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 REPLACE THE INK TONER
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- The printer is removed from the box carefully along with all the contents of the box. The contents are arranged on a hard and sturdy surface. Remove all the tapes that are found on the printer.
- These tapes are found on all the paper trays, there is one stuck on the cartridge access door, there is one more on the cartridge slots itself and a few of them on the sides.
- The purpose of the tapes is to hold all the detachable parts in place during the transport. Them moving around around might cause internal damages and need to be avoided.
- Open the scanning lop and remove the protective sheet placed on the scanner glass and close the lid. Make sure the tapes present on the paper width guide are removed.
- Identify the power cords from the contents obtained while unpacking the printer. The power cord is a two way cord that supplies power to the printer. Make sure it does not have any cuts on it.
- Connect one end of the cable to the rear of the printer and the other to the power socket on the wall. Turn on the printer and HP logo is displayed. Set preferences such as date and time in addition to language setting.
- Ink cartridges are provided to you along with the box package. Proceed to open the cartridge access door. The cartridge will be moving inside. Wait till it is idle. Now, remove the new ink cartridges from their package.
- You will see that there is an orange plastic tape present in the bottom. Carefully peel it away. Make sure to only hold the cartridge on its plastic area.
- Touching the copper contact points or the printhead will causes issues. Dirt accumulation on the printhead will cause ink to coagulate internally and leads to blotting and blotched printouts.
- Completely remove the plastic tape and turn the cartridge around so that the contact points present on it is aligned with the ones inside the cartridge slot.
- Carefully place the ink cartridge and slide it in until an audible click is heard. It is understood that the cartridge has been locked in place. There is a cartridge latch present which needs to be secured to keep the cartridge in place.
- Repeat the same steps for all the other three cartridges. Take note to insert cartridges in their matching color slot. When this process has been completed, close the access door.
Paper and cartridge alignment
- Load fresh A4 sheets into the input paper tray. Open the paper tray and extend the paper width guide to its maximum position. Place the paper and lock it in position. So that the paper is secure.
- With both the width and length guide adjusted, paper jamming issues in future are prevented from happening. Close the tray when done. For better results, abstain from using crushed/crumpled paper.
- After the paper is loaded, your control panel will prompt you to align the printer. Pull out the output tray extender and click Ok in the control panel. An alignment paper will print.
- Carefully take this sheet from the output tray and place it on the scanner. Lift the scanning lid and place this paper and close the lid. Care has to be taken to ensure that the paper is placed as per the alignment mentioned in the top right corner.
- Close the lid and click Scan. Give it a minute to complete the scan process.
- Download the driver software from the link provided or install the same from the disc that is provided with the box package. Enter your model number and specify your operating system to download.
- Post download, follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 DRIVER INSTALLATION
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Windows & Mac Driver Installation
The USB cable from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer should be temporarily connected to your Mac or Windows computer. The latest HP Printer driver should be installed on your computer while setting up the HP Printer to a wireless network.
Steps for HP Printer setup and driver installation:
You should install the latest updated drivers for your HP Printer in order to make it free from issues. Updated HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver software brings new features and security bug fixes which is essential for your HP Printer. Follow the steps given below carefully to download and install the driver software for your HP Printer.
- Step 1: From your computer’s web browser, go to 123.hp.com/ojpro8210
- Step 2: Enter your HP Printer model in the search bar present in the above mentioned website and then click Begin.
- Step 3: Click on Download, then Open, Save or Run option to download the latest driver for your operating system.
- Step 4: After downloading the driver, double click on the HP driver software file to launch the driver installation process.
- Step 5: Follow the on screen prompts and complete the driver installation process.
- Step 6: After successful driver installation, return to 123.hp.com webpage on your browser to register your HP Printer with HP connected to use wireless printing services.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Protected Setup
HP ePrint is a mobile application which is supported by both Android and Apple iOS devices. It enables you to print a document or photo from your mobile and wireless network.How to print using ePrint:
- Download HP ePrint application from Play Store for android and App Store for IOS devices.
- For Android device, Once the download is completed, choose your usage data preferences and press Done if you are instructed to do so.
- Click Grant permission, Add Cloud Account, or Add Email Account on the HP ePrint application home screen, and follow the displayed instructions.
For IOS device,
- Once the download is completed, click Activate Now or Skip on the home screen of the app.
- Choose your data usage options and the press Done if you are using Skip activation.
- The Activation code is sent to you by the HP ePrint service.
- Type your email address in the Activate using your email box which you received, and then tap Activate.
- Select your printer name from the list of printers on the network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Google Coud Print Setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which allows you to print a document or a photo over a wireless network to compatible HP printers.
Requirements to print with AirPrint:
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch that runs iOS 4.2 or later
- An HP printer that supports AirPrint
- A private wireless network
- Apps that support AirPrint
How to print using AirPrint:
Kindly follow the below steps to print a document using AirPrint:
- To view the Action menu press Action icon in the app.
- Press Print. The Printer Options can be viewed now.
- Press Select Printer on the Printer Options menu. You can see the available list of printers on the network where you can choose your printer.
- The printer selected by you is displayed on the list of available printers.
- You can change the basic print settings if required.
- Click Print if no alteration is to be done in your setting.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 AIRPRINT SETUP
Apple Airprint is supported by all HP printers that are released in 2010 or later. Older HP printer models that are introduced before 2010, are not compatible with Apple AirPrint. If your printer does not support AirPrint or if the AirPrint is not configured properly, then you might receive a No AirPrint Printers Found’ message.
Reconfigure all your devices:
Restart and reconfigure your wireless router, Apple device, and HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer.
Step 1: Switch OFF all the devices
- Switch OFF your wireless router. Switch OFF your computer and make sure you do not restart your router.
- Switch OFF your HP Printer by pressing the power button.
- Switch OFF your Apple device.
Step 2: Switch ON all the devices
- Switch ON your wireless router.
- Switch ON your HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer.
- Do not switch ON your Apple device now.
Step 3: Reconfigure the HP printer with your wireless network
- Go to the HP printer’s control panel and 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 print a test report on network configuration.
- Check your printer’s manual for instructions on printing a network configuration test Report.
- The Active Connection Type, from the network test report, must be Wireless,
- Check if the IP address is 802.11.
- Ensure the Network Name (SSID) is on the test report.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 EPRINT SETUP
How to print using HP ePrint?
Perform the following steps to print using the HP ePrint option.
NOTE: The HP ePrint web service does not work, if you address the mail to more than one person in the ‘To’ or ‘Cc’ field. Enter only the printer’s email address, and not any other additional email addresses in the fields available.
Enable printer’s Web Services.
- Tap on HP ePrint from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer’s control panel display screen.
- From the ePrint information page that is printed, follow the instructions to sign up for a new HP ePrint account.
- Open your email application from your computer, laptop or mobile device.
- Create the email (i.e. type the body of the message) and then attach the file that you want to print.
- In the ‘To’ field, enter the 123 hp ojpro8210 printer’s email address, and then click on the Send button.
How to switch off HP ePrint?
- Select HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel. Tap on the Settings option.
- Choose ePrint, and then select the Off option.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 paper Jam
Clear jammed paper from base of the HP Officejet Pro Printer
- Switch off your HP Officejet Pro Printer.
- Kindly disconnect any USB cable from your HP Officejet Pro Printer, if you have connected any cables.
- Take out the output tray extender.
- Turn your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer on its right side so that you can access base of the Printer.
Before assessing the base of the Printer, use your hands to grasp the scanner lid and the paper input tray.
- Use a flashlight to carefully check the paper tray rollers for the presence of any torn pieces of paper. If you find any torn pieces of paper inside the Printer, gently remove it.
- After the above steps, slide the output tray back into its place and then turn your HP Officejet Pro Printer over to its regular position.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and then check for every loose-fitting object that might have shifted when the hp 8210 Officejet Pro Printer was turned over.
- After the above step, slide the output tray back onto the input tray of your HP Officejet Pro Printer.
- Reconnect the power cable to the rear of the HP Officejet Pro Printer, and then plug in the power cord to an electrical wall outlet.
- Reconnect the USB or Ethernet cable to the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer if it is connected to the computer via a wired network.
- Switch ON the Printer and try to print. Your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer might undergo a warm-up phase and the carriage might move. Wait until the completion of the warm-up period, before proceeding to print.
If the error message still persists, move on to the next are of your HP Officejet Pro Printer and check for jammed paper
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Print head alignment
- Cross check if you have placed unused plain white paper into the paper tray. The print head alignment
- fails when you have loaded printed pages in the paper tray.
- Clean the print head before printing an alignment page.
- If the problem still prevails after cleaning the print head, call us to fix the issue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Ink Cartridge
HP Instant Ink service for HP Officejet Pro Printer will send you ink cartridge before you run out of the cartridges. It is a paid service for HP Officejet Pro Printer and users will have to follow steps to enroll themselves.
Criteria to subscribe HP Officejet Pro Instant Ink:
Get an eligible HP Officejet Pro Printer which has the Instant Ink option
- Credit or Debit cards for payments
- Internet connection
- Officejet Pro Printer connected to a network through Wired or Wireless connection
Printer Claim Code
- After switching ON the Web Services, wait till your HP Officejet Pro Printer prints out the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup Instructions page for your reference.
- Look for the HP Officejet Pro Printer Claim Code in the information page. If you do not find a printer Claim Code, look for an e-mail address. Your HP Officejet Pro Printer claim code is email address minus (-) @gmail.com.
- For example, if your mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org, then xyz is the printer claim code. The user must make sure that they use the code within 24 hr of enrolling. If it exceeds, repeat the process to obtain a printer claim code.
- Go to 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 setup Connected website. Sign Up for a new Instant ink account or sign in with your old account to enroll your HP Officejet Pro Printer.
- Click on the Devices tab in the website and check on the list of Printer devices. In case, you do not find your HP Officejet Pro Printer name in the list, click on Add a Device.
- Enter the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Claim Code in the Yes, I have a Claim Code field and select Add. This will enroll your HP Officejet Pro Printer in the already existing list.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup Claim Code
- Go to Services tab and then click on Instant Ink to complete the Sign Up process.
- Select a plan according to your need or enter the enrollment key which is available in the enrollment kit purchased from the merchandiser.
- Click Next and enter shipping address in the required field.
- Click Save & Continue and enter the Credit/Debit card information and the billing address.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process and click Enroll to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 instant ink enrollment process.