The 123.hp.com/deskjet AirPrint compatible printer that has wireless features, then this document helps you to set up AirPrint. AirPrint is a special feature for printing a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network.
HP Deskjet printer – Procedure for Apple AirPrint
Step 1: Choose your HP Printer.
Follow these steps to detect and choose your printer.
- Touch the app, open it and select the document or photo that you wish to print.
- Tap the Action icon that displays the menu bar.
- Tap Print and the 123.hp.com/deskjet Printer Options window is displayed.
- Tap Select Printer under the Printer Options and it displays a list of available network connected printers on the window.
- The drop-down menu in the Printer Options shows the HP printer that you have selected.
- Skip changing the print options if not required, and tap Print to transfer the print job to the HP printer.
- Proceed to the next step if you wish to change the print options.
Step 2: Procedure to change the print options.
The below parameters require resetting if you are modifying the print options on your HP printer. But please note that these options may vary based on your printer model.
A number of copies: Tap the plus sign or the minus sign that is next to Copy under the Printer Options to select the number of print copies required by you.
Duplex printing (Two side printing): Tap the ON option that is next to Double-sided under the Printer options that turns on duplex printing, and tap OFF to disable the feature.
Page range: With the help of Range in the Printer Options menu, it is possible to print more than one PDF page of the same file.
Procedure to avail a printout using AirPrint from your HP printer
Employ the below steps if you find it difficult to procure a printout with your local HP printer using AirPrint:
- Check if your printer is turned on.
- If you notice that it is already turned on, then power it off and turn it on again.
- Check if the printing issue is resolved and you are able to print a job.
- It is mandatory that the 123.hp.com/deskjet Printer and the iOS device are connected to a similar wireless network.
- Confirm if the printer has been installed with the recent firmware version.
- Make certain that the printer is loaded with sufficient paper in the input tray, and the ink cartridge or toner is not drained.
- Verify that the printer’s control panel does not show any error messages.
Procedures to cancel a print job from your Apple device.
Cancel the print jobs from your AirPrint-enabled iOS device by following the steps below:
- From the control panel of your 123.hp.com/deskjet printer, click the Cancel button to cancel the print job that you wish to.
- From your Apple device, press the Home button twice, tap the Print Center symbol seen at the lower side of the screen, and then under Print Summary tab, tap Cancel Printing.
No AirPrint Printers Found message displayed on your Apple device:
Step 1: Place your router and HP printer closer together and verify the signal frequency.
Step 2: Reboot all your devices and check if they are associated to the same wireless network, and print a network configuration page.
Step 3: Uninstall the existing firmware of your HP printer and download the upgraded version from our website, reinstall it.
Step 4: Confirm if your Apple device is asked to update its firmware software. If required, follow the procedures to complete the firmware update on your iOS device.
Step 5: Verify if your HP printer is enabled with the AirPrint feature.
Step 6: Confirm if your router is allowed to send Bonjour packets. If it does not allow, then follow the next step.
Step 7: Allocate a new mobile device or computer and attempt to print a jp>
- Go to the next step, if your printer is detected.
- If the printer is not found, then follow the procedure in our website for Printer Does not maintain the Wireless connection.
Step 8: Revert to the default settings of your 123.hp.com/deskjet printer.